Thursday, July 5, 2012

Three Little Reasons to Smile

1. I think I've come to a decision regarding career path, I'm at peace with it, and kind of excited too. Graduate school! I applied to a program, and I think I'm really going to do it come fall. Unless I get a call offering me my own classroom at the school here (which is pretty unlikely given the current enrollment numbers) I think I'm going to just finish up and check getting a masters degree off my list. :) 2. The shipping company called today and our household goods arrived yesterday on a plane from Ramstein. YAY!!! My stuff didn't fall off a boat in the middle of the ocean, I believe all 9 crates are accounted for and in a warehouse right down the road. I just have to wait until next Thursday for it to all be delivered. Hurry up Thursday! :) 3. I get my "new" car tomorrow. No more loaner cars, we will own our very own island bomb as of tomorrow. Now I can start practicing and getting a feel for the clutch in my own car. I'm still convinced I'm going to roll off a hill sooner or later, but I'm getting a little better each day. :) That is all, carry on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment