Saturday, February 2, 2013

Crazy train

I know, I know. I'm sorry! The blog has been on my mind and my list of things to do for weeks! We came back from Florida, spent a week on the island getting caught up and then went to Germany for a week. We got home from Germany on Jan 18th and it has been non stop ever since. The day we left for Germany, my birthday, I started two new classes for my masters and that has been killing me. Trying to vacation and do school is hard work. I do an accelerated course program, so instead of normal 16 week semesters my school does 8 week semesters. Same amount of work, you just do it in half the time. I am doing 8 credits of masters work that requires 40 hours of classroom observations in 8 weeks. Yes I am insane. I am going to do this for 24 straight weeks with no break and then I will graduate. I will try to update stuff on here soon. In the mean time here is a funny video of Colin I took this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment