Saturday, September 6, 2014

Moving In

I have been terrible at pictures and updates, and this is why...


This is what my whole house looks like right now. It's driving me INSANE! 
There is even a fridge in my living room, yes a fridge!

This is the fridge that came with the house and it's so small there is no way it will work for us. It is going to the garage to become a storage fridge and the base is delivering me a real fridge, which is why this one is taking up space in the living room. Because as you can see above, my garage is a nightmare with no room.

Over the last thirteen years we have moved eight times and it has never taken more more than a week to get the entire house done. I'm a bit of an unpacking over achiever you could say. I have a system, I get to work and in a week or so I have curtains hung and pictures on the wall. This time, I'm a mess. My friends are telling me it's because I have a baby. I had a baby when we moved to Germany, Colin was just 9 months then and it didn't slow me down. Caleb is a different baby, he nurses every two hours and wants a lot more attention than Colin did. But I still can't believe how long it is taking to try to get stuff done! At this rate the movers could be here to pack us out in four years before I get everything unpacked and put away! 

Today I just said screw it and I've spent the last 3 hours sitting at the table trying to update the blog, document and organize before I forget dates and information. So scroll on down there are a ton of new posts below this one. Get your fix because who knows how long it will be before I get time to update again! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment