Friday, November 7, 2014

Caleb the Terror

Caleb has been mobile for a while now and pretty content with just exploring and checking stuff out. He is fairly mindful of me telling him "no" and redirecting him. These last few days though his stubborn red head is starting to show and he's decide he's taken a real liking to the things he knows he is not supposed to be messing with. He discovered the kitchen cabinets while I was cooking dinner and now that he knows what fun they are he keeps going back. I have to get locks ASAP.


Then the next day I ran to the bathroom for all of 5 seconds and returned to find him dining in the dog bowl. He had shoved a fistful of food in his mouth and was happily chewing away. Cooper in the background does not look so happy about this, lol.

And the day after the dog food I noticed he was happily playing with some pumpkins in the corner of the living room. It didn't seem like he was eating them, just enjoying the smacking noise his hands were making on them and feeling the textures. I was wrong. I discovered my pumpkin looking like a little mouse had snacked on it. 

Now that he has discovered the fun in all these things, and the shoe rack by the door, he is adamant on visiting these spots as soon as I put him down. I've had to keep a constant eye on him and you should hear the protests as I drag him away. LOL Rotten child!



No comments:

Post a Comment