Sunday, May 24, 2015

Terrifying Tub

Caleb usually takes baths in his little inflatable duck tub. I like it because it's small and it conserves water and he stays in one place for the most part. He's getting kind of big for the tub though, it doesn't seem to bother him that he's all folded up inside it, but I thought it would be fun to let him experience the "big" tub one night. This is the reaction I got.

Sheer terror. He was so scared he was screaming like a banshee and shaking uncontrollably. All because I set him down in the bath tub! The same bath tub he sits in every night, he just sits inside of a duck inside the tub. Good heavens I won't try that again for a while! I guess I'll continue to stuff him in the duck tub until it just isn't possible anymore. I suppose I should probably start looking for a bigger duck too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment