Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Craft Weekend


This weekend I got to leave the boys behind and go scrapbook. I haven't touched an album in close to two years between moves and everything else, so poor Colin's album was still in the box! I went all day Saturday and all day Sunday and got so many pages done. Colin had a great time with his Daddy, they played outside and cleaned up the yard, went swimming, went to the store, had lunch out together, and Colin even went to work with Shelby for a little bit.









The weather last weekend was amazing, sunny and gorgeous. Two weeks ago we had a very cold snap, followed by some rain and when all that cleared out the leaves were incredible. Everything that hadn't turned colors yet has now and it's beautiful. I will try to take some pictures. I'm holding out for sunnier weather.



I included a couple pics of the pages I did, you can click on them to make the image bigger. :) It was so nice to get a whole weekend of nothing but scrapping and to get some real progress made on Colin's baby album.

No comments:

Post a Comment