Friday, October 16, 2009

Poo Poo

While Colin was in the bath tonite I was getting his jammies all laid out and ready and also putting away some laundry in his room. I was listening to him splash and play so I knew he was ok in there. When I returned to the bathroom I found poop everywhere. He had pooped in the tub and then decided to play with his little presents. He smeared poop all over the tile and tub and when I walked in he beamed a huge smile at me and held up his little toy boat to show me his work. He had been fishing little turdlets out of the water and loading up his toy boat. YUCK! He was very proud of his work though. For a split second I contemplated photographing the scene but then decided that 1. I should probably remove the kid from the crappy tub stat, and 2. only a mother would appreciate pictures of their kid playing with poop. So I scooped him up and off to the shower we went to hose down and soap up. Then, as if the situation could be any more, for lack of a better word, comical...he starts saying "poopoo" "poopoo" while he's in the shower. He has never said it before and it was a total fluke I'm sure. However, his timing was impeccable and I couldn't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment