Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I know, I know!

It's been almost two weeks since I've updated, I know! We've been busy busy busy and things aren't slowing down just yet. Shelby's parents arrived in Germany on the 7th and we spent a few days here at home before heading off to the Alps in Garmisch for a week. Then we came back home to spend a few more days before sending them off to the airport today. Now we have a couple days to get back into the routine of things and on Saturday Shelby goes TDY for a week. I take my Praxis I next week (one of the two big tests I have to take to get my teaching license)so trying to cram for that last minute and taking care of little man while Shel is gone is going to keep me busy. Once I get the test out of the way I hope to get some pictures organized and some blog updates posted, I have lots of pictures! Until then here is a few to hold you over...




1 comment:

  1. What did you do with my precious Grandbaby, it looks like you traded him in for a toddler !
    Getting way to grown up, you'll have to put a stop to that.

    ReplyDelete