Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stinkin sense of humor

The kid sure can crack me up. Today he and I were playing in our hideaway fort built of chairs and a big blanket. While inside playing the tent began to stink. Very. Very. Bad. I looked at Colin and began to sniff loudly and before I could get the words out of my mouth to ask him if he had pooped, he cut me off. He looks at me, head cocked with a funny face and starts sniffing loudly back at me. Then he proceeded to push me over, put his nose to my butt, sniff and then looked at me and shouted "P.U. Mommy make stinky poopie!" Just as serious as could be. Trying to fight back laughter I looked at him and said "Mommy made poopie? I think Colin made poop!" He started laughing and said "No, no, no Colin nooooo make poopie!" Yea mmm hmmmm, nice try Colin!

No comments:

Post a Comment