Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Fun Never Stops...

I had arranged for a sitter to come and watch Colin while I went to a friend's birthday lunch. I had gone upstairs to get myself dressed and ready while Colin played downstairs with his dinosaurs and watched a movie. Or so I thought that's what he was doing. I am half dressed when I hear a crash, followed by crying and I race downstairs to see what he's done. This is what I found...

Well actually, he was underneath the cage a bit more than in this photo, but after making sure that both he and the rabbit were ok I told him to stay there and ran to grab my camera. He didn't stay exactly where he was, but you get the idea.

He was pretty shaken up, I think it scared him. Well I hope it scared him anyway, so badly that he doesn't try to get the cage down again. Then the cage fell off the chair and what little bit of mess that had managed to stay inside the cage was now on the floor with the rest of the cage contents. The rabbit was just fine through all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment