Sunday, December 9, 2012

Jags Game

Jags Game
We took Colin to his first football game today. He had a ball, he was so excited to get his Jaguars gear and go watch the game. Gator football season was over so we had to settle for a Jags game. It worked out that they were playing the Jets that Sunday so we were at least able to show Colin who Tim Tebow is. We had great seats, which was very nice until Shelby ruined it for me and told me how much he paid for the tickets. I just assumed the tickets cost about $100 or so for the three of us, I mean it IS the Jags after all, what was their record last season?? Once I found out the tickets were almost $300 I had a hard time enjoying the game from that point on. For $300 I should have been sitting on Tebow's lap! Oh well...Colin had a great time and still talks about going to the game 2 months later(YES I KNOW it has taken me that long to finally get around to updating this blog!).

No comments:

Post a Comment