Saturday, January 4, 2014

Haircut

I've been loooong overdue for a haircut. I just have not had time on the island to get it done and so it was nice to come here where I have nothing but time and get it taken care of. It was really long and I knew it needed several inches cut off to clean up the dead ends. I had planned to take off about 6 inches or so, but the lady at the salon told me if I went 8-9 inches I would have enough to donate to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. I'm not too picky about my hair and it grows fast, so that sounded like a great idea to me, so off it came. The length will take a bit of getting used to because I am so accustomed to my heavy mop of hair. But it will surely be easier to care for and I don't have to worry about the baby yanking on it now that it's shorter and out of his reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment