Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy!

I know, I'm a serious slacker in the blog department lately! Colin was sick and I caught a cold too that turned into a nasty sinus infection and I spent all day Monday sitting at the doctors office trying to be seen. I'm feeling a little better now thankfully. I am finally getting somewhere with this unpacking stuff. I have about 90% of the boxes unpacked and most stuff put away. All that's left is the annoying stuff like hanging pictures and curtains and decorating. Just when I got most of the boxes out of here TMO showed up again this morning to drop off more boxes with all the stuff that was sent over from Korea. Oye! At least it's only a couple of boxes worth of stuff to find a place for.

Aside from unpacking not too much has been going on around here. Shelby works during the day and is trying to get his tower ratings out of the way and then he'll go back to shift work. We've been walking to the bakery in the afternoon when he gets home from work and picking out desserts...this is very, very bad. It's almost impossible to choose when everything looks so good! That bakery is evil! Not too much to report on, just busy busy busy with the unpacking and chasing Colin around.

No comments:

Post a Comment