Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day


We spent the day working around the house mostly and getting things organized and put away. I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and the night before I baked a pineapple upside down cake for Shel. I hate baking cakes, I totally suck at it. They always taste good but look like a mess and this one was no exception. It definitely didn't look too pretty, but it's the thought that counts right? Shelby got a really nice bike that he picked out and had built at the bike shop and he got to pick it up the day before Father's Day. On Sunday we went for a bike ride with Shel's new bike and the new bike trailer we got for Colin. There are great bike paths here and we can't wait to get done with the house and spend more time riding. We finished off the day with Shelby using his smoker to make a fabulous roast. It was a nice relaxing day getting stuff done around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kris! Colin is a sweet pie, he has a lovely eyes, for sure he will be a heart breaking when he grows up loll. How nice that you have those beautiful landcasping to look when you go for a walk or ride. Over here is so hot and humid 103 yes, yuki! This summer remaind me why I hate so much here and ofcourse spring time with all the allegies. But we have two years more to go so I better make a good face ja,ja,ja,...

    ReplyDelete