Friday, June 19, 2009

Random Colin Fun

Colin Fun


The album has some pics I have had on my camera for the last week or so. We bought Colin a kiddie pool that he loves and has been having a ball in. Now we just need the weather to warm back up so he can play in it again! The lolly pop was given to him by the waitress when we went out to dinner last Friday night in our village. The food was amazing. I had some spinach and ravioli things and Shelby had a steak with some special sauce they made for it that was delicious. Shel hates cooked carrots but they made carrots so good he not only tried them, he was fighting Colin and I off them! LOL The waitress corrected everything we said, German is hard to speak!
The pics of Colin in the car seat show off his teeth, he has four up top and three on the bottom now. Colin in the tub...well I don't know what to say about that. I need to post signs on the door like they have at SeaWorld for Shamu..."you are entering the splash zone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment