Thursday, June 24, 2010

Camera Shy



Colin has decided he hates my camera. Anytime I try to take a picture he ignores me, runs the other way, attempts to steal the camera, or just stops being cute so I don't want the picture anymore. He is very into "up" and "down" lately and when he swings he gives you a swing by swing update of "up, down, up, down, up, down". Today he was sitting on his alligator seesaw and rocking and he was practicing his up down up downs and it was pretty cute. As soon as I got my camera he jumped off the alligator and ran to me, smacking my leg and telling me "stop! stop it!" LOL I further tormented him by continuing to video. He then starts mumbling "camera" which to him I guess sounds like candy, and he then decides to ask for candy. You can see the reaction I get when I said no to candy, yea unfortunately that's pretty typical around here. The two year old tantrums have arrived! After he hit my leg and whined about my refusal to give him candy (as if that might change my mind!) he then started pushing me from behind and telling me "go, go" to make me leave so that he could attempt to sneak into the kitchen and steal the candy. Not a chance kiddo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kris! he is so cute, love when he said stop stop and the magic word couldn't be miss "candy" loll. He is a little angel in your life!

    ReplyDelete