Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reason No 5,643

Reason No 5,643 why Germany rocks...
We went out to eat Friday night at one of the restaurants in our village and accidentally left one of Colin's mini kid sized silver forks there. Before I had a chance to go by there and ask if we had left it behind the owner of the restaurant comes to my front door with it Sunday afternoon. How does she know where I live? I don't know, I'm guessing because everyone knows where "the Americans with the adorable little boy" live. I know of exactly two other American families in our village, so we aren't that hard to track down if you start asking I suppose. But still, how's that for kindness and service! I wouldn't even trust someone in the US to give me back my wallet or cell phone with obvious contact info all over it, much less a simple silver baby fork!

1 comment: