Friday, December 10, 2010

Sledding


Last minute schedule changes at work got Colin a day with Daddy today. I had to work (Finally! Darn snow had me home all week!) so I didn't get to see Colin all excited when he woke up to Daddy, but I know how happy he is when he knows Shelby is home in the mornings.

The snow was already starting to melt some since our temperature got up to 34 today, so Shelby decided to try taking Colin sledding before the snow is gone. Colin got a new wooden sled for Christmas, but since the snow came before Christmas he gets to have it a little early. They headed out to the big hill in our village and Colin had lots of fun trying out his new sled. The snow wasn't as deep or packed down as it usually is when we go out there, but it was good enough for Colin to have a good time on. I'm sure he was good and tired whhen they got home.




No comments:

Post a Comment