Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fearless

Oh that child of mine... I fear he's got the daredevil gene in him and it is going to scare me to death. He's usually pretty fearless when it comes to just about everything. Today Colin and I went to Yabadoo, a big indoor playground, to meet up with some friends. Inside they have this giant tower thing the kids can climb up and slide down. The plastic is on a pretty steep angle and it is impossible to climb without some kind of grippy socks on. Shelby and I have both tried before, I never could make it to the top and Shelby did only with a running start and because of his long arms that let him grab the top and hang on when he got close. Well my little monkey scaled that thing with ease today. He climbed right on up and then ran around the platform at the top waving to me and everyone else. Then he watched a couple kids hop off backwards on their bellies and slide down and he did the exact same thing. Just as carefree as you please he let go of the rail and jumped off the top of a 20+ foot plastic mountain.
Going up...almost there!


I made it Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment