Sunday, November 25, 2012

Let the decorating begin!

I thought maybe I could avoid decorating our house for Christmas this year. It seemed sort of silly being that we leave the first week of December and don't return until after Christmas. Colin,however, had other plans. He saw other people starting to decorate and did not want to hear any of this not decorating business. He all but demanded we decorate and so we did some lights outside and a little bit inside. Here is my living room and our little mini tree.

Colin was very concerned about the size of our tree and wanted me to get our big tree out. He kept telling me that tree was too small and Santa couldn't put big presents for him under it. Then I reminded him that we would be in Florida for Christmas and then he wanted to know all about Grandma's tree. LOL I told him he would have to call and take that up with his Grandma!

Shelby and Colin got started on Friday night putting up the lights.

Right after this picture when I told him to stop messing with those bulbs he cut his finger. Ugh!

Then the next day Dan and Shelby got out there to finish it up. Rosanne and I had our chairs on the sidewalk so we could drink our coffee and provide design tips and inspiration to the guys. They listened very well and did an excellent job! LOL

The finished product...

No comments:

Post a Comment