Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pink or Blue???

FINALLY the wait is over and we had an ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I have been convinced all along that the baby is a girl. Only because this pregnancy has been so opposite from my experience with Colin. I've been super sick for months this time, I could count on one hand the times I got sick with Colin. Colin was an IVF baby and this one a natural surprise. I was constantly hungry with Colin and this time I've not wanted to eat much at all. I felt great with Colin and I have all kinds of aches and pains with this one. The heart beat with Colin was always in the 130's and this baby is always in the high 140's -150's. Yep, gotta be a girl!


We were very pleasantly surprised to see it was a boy! We had been hoping for another boy, but I honestly did not think it would be. Well it was ALL boy, he was very proud of his boy parts and was excited to show them off throughout the entire ultrasound. There was no doubt about it being a boy! Let the shopping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment