Saturday, September 7, 2013

Quatro Ribieras Camping Trip

Quatro Ribieras Camping

Colin and Daddy have been camping in the backyard numerous times, but never a real overnighter away from home. We finally decided to take him. I was back and forth on going because a pregnant camper is kind of a nuisance. Having to get up to pee (in the woods) five times in the middle of the night would rain on anyone's camping parade. Then I was a little concerned about comfort. I find it hard to get comfortable in my pillowtop bed, I can't imagine an air mattress at this stage of the game. However I did not want to miss Colin's first camp out, so off I went! It turned out to not be so bad, we had the place all to ourselves, which was great. The only problem was the brand new air mattress I had just bought an hour prior to leaving on the camping trip did not hold air. Nope, not a bit. I was worried about sleeping on an air mattress, ha! Little did I know that would have been a luxury compared to where I was actually sleeping...which was on the ground! LOL Aside from not getting much sleep it was a success and Colin had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment