Saturday, February 1, 2014

Caleb's Newborn Photo Shoot

Caleb Newborn Photo Shoot

When I scheduled the shoot the photographer said it would take 2-3 hours and I thought "no way we'll need that long!" I was certainly assuming we'd be on the low end of that time estimate. We told Colin if he was good in the pictures and waited patiently for Caleb to have his pictures taken, that we would go to the dinosaur museum when we were done. Little did I know...
FOUR long hours later we were finally done with pictures it was way too late to go to the dinosaur museum. It wasn't even a matter of Caleb not cooperating, it just took a while to get him to sleep so we could do the pictures and then changing the props and backgrounds and all. Exhausting! Poor Colin did behave the whole four hours and he was not happy at all we couldn't go the museum that day. When he sobbed about us not being able to go I about sobbed with him I felt so bad for him. We promised him we'd go the next morning, first thing and spend the day, he didn't like it but he dealt with that plan. Caleb's pictures came out fantastic though, I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment