Thursday, October 23, 2014

9 months old!



This little guy just keeps growing and growing, but thankfully he also stays as sweet as can be. I love that his is still a snuggly baby and loves to be in my arms. I love how he nestles in under my chin and plays with my hair as he sucks his fingers. In the last two weeks or so he has really mastered going from a crawling position to a sitting position and vice versa. He has also mastered pulling up on things and is quite pleased with he new found reach and accessibility. He has three teeth up top now and two on the bottom. He loves to eat and has decided now he will take food from a spoon. He does love to feed himself still though. Bath time is one of his favorite things as he loves to splash around. He loves anything new to explore and spends the first part of every morning crawling all over the house to see what has moved or what new treasure may have been left behind by his older brother. He is beginning to show his read head personality and has no problem vocalizing his displeasure when things don't go his way. He has mastered the shrieking "I can't believe you won't give me what I want!" scream. I wish he could stay little forever, but watching him grow is such a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment