Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

We finally got around to carving our pumpkins tonight. Colin and Shelby worked on one while I worked on another one.

While cleaning out the pumpkin guts we thought Caleb might like to play with them in his high chair. A little bit of sensory play was my thinking. Caleb was apparently thinking snack time. He chowed down and shoveled it in by the mouthful! I thought surely he would taste it and then just play with it. Nope. He ate his weight in pumpkin guts. 


Cooper also ate his weight in pumpkin guts...

Here are the finished products. Colin and Dad on the right and mine on the left. Colin wanted to do a Jack Skellington design but Shel decided it was probably too tough for them, I was able to freehand one for him though. I hate using stencils and trying to follow lines on the pumpkin, I just like to wing the design. It worked out and Colin got his Jack pumpkin too.

Cooper isn't so sure about them now that they have faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment