Tuesday, July 14, 2009

House Pics!

House Pics


Finally the house is all unpacked, put away, organized and clean! I really love this house and the only thing I wish different is that there was another bedroom upstairs but that's no huge deal. The inside is very spacious and I can even live with the white walls :) The patio on the back is great and we eat dinner out there all the time. It's been raining so I don't have pics of the patio or the gardens right now, we've been working on them though so I'll snap some pics soon :) Colin and I have been living out of a suitcase since February so it's especially nice to have all our stuff back and everything put away and organized. I know Shel is glad to have room to spread out too after living in his tiny dorm room for a year. As you can see we have plenty of room and a really nice place so come visit us!!! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Beatiful House, I am glad that everything is in place. Is nothing better than home! :)

    ReplyDelete