Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it snow!

Snow and Pool


We woke up this morning to a nice white blanket of snow! It has been coming down on and off all day long. So nice! After a yummy breakfast courtesy of Shelby we went to the pool on base to let Colin swim. We did good on the roads up until the pool parking lot. It wasnt plowed and I parked my car and when Shelby went to park next to me he slid on the ice right into my tail light and busted it! Guess the big bad Jeep wasn't so tough in the snow...grrr! LOL We had fun in the pool. It was pretty neat to sit inside in the swimming pool watching the snow fall outside through the big glass windows. After some lunch Shel headed in to work and Colin and I came back home.

1 comment:

  1. Very Beauiful Kris! The pool looks a lot of fun!
    During the morning of black Friday while we were eating breakfast snowed pretty good I got excited! Enjoy the beauty of the 4 seasons!

    ReplyDelete