Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Claus

Visiting Santa


We took Colin to see Santa today. I wasn't sure how it would go because he is usually friendly to people, but sometimes costumes and hats can scare him. The two people in front of us had kids Colin's age too. The first boy went and sat right down without any fuss and was perfectly content there. The second little boy went and he cried a little and wasn't too sure about the whole thing but overall there were only a couple tears. Then it was Colin's turn. He probably traumatized every child in line behind us and was by far the loudest kid I'd heard since we'd been there. Shelby went up there with him to try to introduce them and Colin just freaked out. He wanted nothing to do with Santa, period! Being the mean and evil parents that we are we told Santa just to hold him down and smile for a few pictures while Colin fought and screamed. He wailed the whole way out of the building and when we saw another Santa walking around the BX later on he cried when he saw him too! lol I have to admit I'm only slightly sad I didn't get the adorable smiling baby on Santa's lap picture. This was probably my last shot at a screaming terrified child on Santa's lap picture, and while I feel a little guilty I tortured my child for 90 whole seconds, the picture is totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment