Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three Word Wednesday

Sorry. I suck.

(We did have a blast at the park today on base before the commissary but I left my camera in the car (duh) and was not about to drag the poor kid kicking and screaming away from the playground to get it. So no pics from today. Good news is I think we are hitting up the gartenshau tomorrow for some flowers and more park fun. I'll remember to take my camera for sure!)

UPDATE!!
OK... so here's some redemption. This is what happens after a fun day at the park :)


I also tried to take pictures of my eye but they turned out like mug shots and I'm not posting them for the world to see. What happened to my eye you ask? My darling son heaved a truck at my face and nailed me in just the right spot. Cross your fingers I'm not sporting a black eye for the big squadron family fun day BBQ that's at my house on Saturday....grrr! No time out was necessary as me bursting into tears was punishment enough. He frantically called "mommy" about 50 times as he patted my arm and hugged me, I think I scared the crap out of him. Eye for an eye (no pun intended) as the truck flying at my face scared the crap out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment