Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cuteness


I brought home a used racetrack set I snagged from the yard sale website for Colin today. After I put it together the box got left on the living room floor for a while. Later that night Colin brought me the box and told me he needed some tape for the box. I asked him what was in it and he said some toys. I tried telling him he didn't need tape but he was very adamant about NEEDING some tape, so I gave in and handed him a couple pieces and let him tape the box up. Then he carried it to the front door and set it down there and went back to the living room. I asked him why the box was there and he told me we had to mail it. I asked where we were mailing it to and he told me "I send Daddy some toys!" LOL I guess he thinks Daddy needs some toys over there in Iraq. Colin has done very well with the deployment and taken it SO much better than I thought he would. I can tell he's ready for his Daddy to come home though. He talks about Daddy all the time and he's started carrying a picture of Shelby around with him and he insists that he sleep with it at night. When we Skype with Shelby he asks Daddy to come home. I'm so glad the end is near and Shelby will be home soon, I know Colin is really ready to have him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment