Friday, August 21, 2009

Busted!



Friday while I was getting things ready for Colin's birthday party I left him hanging out in the kitchen (which is a Colin proof zone) where he spends a lot of his time. When I returned to the kitchen about 10 minutes later I discovered he had somehow made it into the pantry and everything within reach was all over the floor. There was a potato and an onion with a bite out of each laying on the floor, slobber and drool all over most everything and I'm pretty sure a few dog treats were missing from the bag. Oye! When I caught him he was so proud of himself. Usually when he is doing something bad he takes off crawling like a bolt of lightning, not this time. He stood up and clapped and squealed just as pleased as could be with his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment