Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Step by Step



Colin is starting to get the hang of this walking thing. He is still pretty wobbly and he refuses to let go and do anything on his own. He freezes up and gets scared if you let go of his hands. He is doing great with his walker as you can see and pushes it all around. I have a cannister vacuum that rolls around behind me and he thinks that is one of the greatest toys ever. He actually cries when I turn it off! LOL Yesterday while I was vacuuming he was pushing it all over the place and walking behind it. He was laughing and having a blast with it. I can only hope he still finds the vacuum cleaner this entertaining when he is actually old enough to use it! It won't be long now before he's walking on his own if he keeps practicing with his walker and with us.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...he is doing so good. It looks like he will be walking before his first birthday. You guys better watch out, it all changes real fast once after that! I wish we were closer, so we could see it in person. Give him a squeeze for us!

    ReplyDelete