Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fix

The pups don't get near the face time that the skin kid does so I thought I'd put up a few pics I took of them today. It was cold and yucky out this morning and this one is of them bummin in their bed all snuggled up staying warm.



Shortly after I took that pic I caught them both sitting up in their bed, side by side, looking out the glass doors their bed sits in front of. It reminded me of the kids in The Cat in the Hat staring out the window at the rain dying to go play. Before I could get my camera they caught me and moved.

It warmed up and then they spent the better part of the morning outside tearing around the yard and playing with each other. Now they are sacked out on their bed together recovering from the play session.

No comments:

Post a Comment