Monday, February 1, 2010

It's my blog...

…And I’ll bitch if I want to! It is definitely a Monday, no doubt about it.

I started off the day getting up and getting on the scale, probably not the best way to start a Monday but it needed to be done. The holidays are over and I’m out of excuses for pigging out and soon enough I won’t be able to hide under sweaters anymore. Oh. My. God. Seriously??? I haven’t seen that number since I was being pumped full of ass fattening egg stimulating hormones for IVF. Motivation perhaps?

Shelby woke up late and was rushing around which meant I had to help him get ready and get Colin ready. Which meant even though I was up on time I am now late and rushing around. This meant I didn’t have time for breakfast, which I suppose is a good thing because according to the scale my fat ass doesn’t need to eat anyway.

Shelby left me two drops in the coffee pot after filling up his thermos and heading to work. Jerk.

It didn’t matter because he didn’t leave me any creamer to go with the two drops. Die Jerk!

No breakfast and no coffee. Look out!

I did find a couple minutes to sit and check email, which pissed me off. I got back a paper from my professor. I got an EIGHTY ONE! I haven’t seen a grade that bad in over two years woman! WTH! If I deserve an 81% because the content of my paper is lacking or because I didn’t follow assignment directions that is one thing. Giving me an 81% because you “think the format is hard to follow” then perhaps you should have been more specific on what formats your little pea brain can handle and then I could have accommodated you better. She also had several comments in there that pertained solely to her personal opinions about my writings…sorry if you disagree with my perspective dear but that is what the assignment asked of me…get over it!

I went out to the road to find my car under the mountain of snow. Screw the ice brush thingy, I went for the push broom…yea it was that bad. I soon discovered there was about an inch of ice on every window underneath all that damn snow. So to add to the late and starving now you can add cold to the list.

I finally get on the road and my check engine light is on, has been for months…who has time to drop it at the shop when they are gonna tell me I just had bad gas in it or something anyway. I drive a little further and DING….washer fluid is low. No shit…it just took two gallons to get the ice off my windshield! A little farther and DING…gas light is on. Lovely…I hate pumping gas in the snow and the weather today is supposed to suck again, surprise surprise. Any other lights want to come on and add to the display?

Of course because I’m late I get behind a line of stupid semi trucks. And of course they want to go 50 kmh (30 mph) the entire way. The roads are not that bad you morons….DRIVE! I spend the next 45 minutes cursing them and wishing they would hit a patch of ice and slide their big ass out the way!

So now I’m at work and I just can’t deal with 8 year olds until I take a little frustration out on something (thank you blog readers). Thank God for specials first thing in the morning so I have a little down time to go beg for coffee and raid some lunchboxes for breakfast.

So, on this lovely start to the week it occurs to me to just shut up. It could always be worse. At least I have a car to be covered in ice, I can afford coffee, and I live in awesome Germany (despite the snow)… I could always live in Haiti .

No comments:

Post a Comment