Thursday, July 30, 2015

Boring

Today was a lazy day and I really don't have anything interesting to share, but I've committed to 30 days of posts so you shall get the boring details of today. I was in my PJs util about 4 PM when I finally left the house to walk the dog. Shelby worked all day yesterday, came home at 5 PM and then went back to work again at 1 AM and was there until about 11 AM today. So he was tired and the kids and I just bummed around most of the day.

I read with Caleb. I'd like to say we read all these books, but really he's only interested in Brown Bear Brown Bear at the moment. We just read that one 100 times but all the other books must still be sitting on the couch with us. If even one falls down he has a fit. I am under this pile somewhere, it wasn't comfortable I can tell you that!

While Caleb napped I cleaned out my coupon binder and sorted others to add in. Pax was insistent upon helping. Or maybe he just knew he was being a jerk rolling around in the piles I just sorted out. He's a cat...who knows what he's thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment