Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Screwdriver to the heart

Shelby was putting the Kelty back together after beingn washed and he had a screwdriver and some pliers out. Caleb had a hold of the screwdriver and thought he was hot stuff. He knew just what to do with it and went straight to his toy TV remote, flipped it over and started trying to unscrew the screws from the back. When Shelby was done working he took the tools back to put them away. Oh man did that set Caleb off. He clung to that screwdriver for deal live screaming "NO NO NO NO" as I pried his little fingers from it. He carried on a good five minutes as I frantically searched through an old box of Duplos in the garage knowing there was a toy screwdriver in there. When I finally gave him the toy screwdriver, so proud I was going to make him happy again and remedy the situation, he looked at me like I had three heads. I got this face...

 Which quickly turned to him just laying his head down and sobbing.

 And finally ended with him screaming at the top of his lungs and desperately trying to give me back my impostor screwdriver.

Can't fool this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment