Saturday, July 18, 2015

Jerks

I forgot what total jerks cats can be. Only a cat can get away with such obnoxiousness on a daily basis. Exhibit A: Cat refuses to leave a room when you call him so you close the door and walk away. As soon as you close the door the cat howls at the door for the next 20 minutes to be let out. And when you finally think you've taught them a lesson and go open the door to let them out...

"Oh hello there human, what ever are you doing here?"

"Oooohh riiiiiight, I was howling for the last 20 minutes calling to you. Well now that the door is open I'm not so sure I want out after all..."

 "No. I'm really not so sure we should come out. I think we should sit down and talk about this, what do you think Pax?"

Because I love nothing more than standing in a doorway for 10 minutes waiting on cats who are pretending I am invisible. 

Exhibit B: I buy them expensive, high quality food that they carelessly eat and throw all over the floor. Cat comes to bowl, cat sticks face in bowl, cat gets a mouthful of food. Cat shakes head, food flies every where, cat chews the one tiny morsel remaining in is mouth, repeat. I am pretty sure I sweep up and throw away more food than my cats actually eat. Then sometimes, just for fun, they like to do this...

 "Oh hey, look what happened to my food bowl. Can I get a refill please, I'd like to practice my bowl flipping trick?"

Exhibit C: We picked up the shoe rack so the roomba could clean underneath it. Cat as 1800 square feet of house to get comfortable in, yet...

"I'm just gonna get comfy here right up in this dirt and dust pile. And when I get up I'll take all the dirt with me and leave it all over the rest of the house."

Yes, cats are total jerks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment