Friday, May 6, 2011

Flowers anyone?

On Monday while I was at work I got paged to the office. This only ever happens for two reasons, they need me to come sign/pick up something or my sitter has called to tell me Colin is sick. After the weekend I'd had I just knew it was going to be bad news. When I got there it was a very nice surprise instead! Gorgeous, amazing, HUGE flowers delivered from Shelby as a get well/I love you. It is pretty much impossible to receive such an obscene display of flowers and not instantly be cured of all illness. Definitely made my day better. They are so huge I had to empty out a gummi bear tub to put water in at work and I had to buy a vase to put them in at home! The arrangement itself is about 2' across by 2'6" high! Here are pics from the day I got them, all the lilies were still closed...


And here they are later that week when the lilies have opened...BTW, the orange and yellow flower in the next picture is the size of my hand and the lilies are bigger than my hand...for reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment