Saturday, May 21, 2011

Strawberry Picking


The fields are open and Colin and I went today for our first trip of the season. Of course I totally forgot to bring my camera, oops. Colin had a blast, he was so excited when I told him what we were doing. He had a big bucket and he picked and picked and picked some more and after I had filled my bucket I went to check on him. He didn't have a single berry in his bucket! He had eaten everything he picked and was so proud of himself. All the way to the car he told me "Colin hold bucket in car Mommy." I am pretty sure an army couldn't have pried that bucket from his hands. All the way home he told me "Mommy no take bucket Colin" and when we got to the house he told me 10 times without a breath in between "Colin take bucket in house, Mommy no touch bucket, okay?" When we got inside I attempted to take the bucket and put some strawberries in a bowl for him, that did not go well. He demanded the entire bucket (full of strawberries and a few hotwheels cars) sit with him on the coffee table. He must have eaten a whole pound of strawberries! Crazy kid!


**Note the cars in the bucket, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment